View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 12:42 PM   #162
jencar98
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdtrippe View Post
Darling Jen, We can't stop them...Please honey we know u care for all those lil yorkies...Please Please its a ugly world with ugly people...Let it go for anothe day ...This Day in time will not do it....
Sheila
Sheila, thank you. I do appreciate and understand what you're saying. And, after this I'm sure I will sleep easier at night, knowing that what has been going on is exposed now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oopsmyhalofello View Post
I'm glad this topic was posted, it is very interesting to me to hear that there are "reputable" rescues that do buy from auctions. I don't agree with it, but if it is known information so that those who do donate can make a decision with thier own feelings on this in mind then "it is what it is".

There should not be ANY secrets in any type of group that is supported by public donations. EVER

I can't believe the verocity that some people came on this post with in defense, in the beginning of this thread I did read what rescue organization was named, not once did I feel they were being slandered in any way. It wasn't until the petty posts with bickering started that I realized that maybe this rescue isn't exactly on the up and up
I completely agree with your statement about secrecy within a charitable organization....and that also was one of my concerns with OKYR mgmt.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!