View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 08:33 AM   #57
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

Oh my goodness girl....I saw the link to this thread that you left me in my profile - I don't know how on earth I missed this. I am so, so, so incredibly sorry for your loss of sweet little Cherry. Honestly, I am just in shock right now and I can't even believe this happened. You are right, I loved little Cherry soo much and you know what we always thought that Cherry and Tatum looked so much alike. This just completely and totally breaks my heart. I just bawled crying while reading your post. My heart is broken into a million and one pieces for you I wish I could find the right words, I wish I could take away your pain.... I can't even imagine what you must be going through right now. I am just in tears over this.

I know that you loved little Cherry with all your heart and soul and I know that you are missing her terribly. Cherry knew that you loved her and she loved you...and she is looking down at you from The Bridge, smiling. You were a FANTASTIC mommy to her and she knew that. I know that she will always and forever be in your heart and I pray that time will help ease some of the awful pain that you are feeling right now

I am sending you a ton of hugs sweetie....a ton. R.I.P. Sweet little Cherry - we love you little angel

They have us wrapped around their little paws!
stedmansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!