View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 05:45 AM   #4
TeresaM
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Smile

Yet another thing to love about the breed. We have 3 and all are a different color.

Boo is reddish-blonde and black. But this winter when we let his summer cut grow out he is getting the most amazingly beautiful pewter and bronze color on his body. Totally not the breed standard, but it is gorgeous and very unique. I've got to get pictures of it in case he decides he doesn't like it and goes back to his normal black.

Gracie Ruth has been changing color monthly since we got her at 3 months of age. She has gone thru some stunning color combinations and hasn't finished yet. I'm so excited to see how she'll finish.

Yogi has stayed black and tan. YEA! His Poppa has the most stunning black and tan color and I was really praying that Yogi would turn out like him. His face and ears are getting a bit more brown/tan but his back is still coal black. I tell him every time I brush him, "Please Yogi, please, be a good little Momma's boy and stay black." Typical Yogi fashion he'll look up at me, give my nose a little kiss and says, "Ok Momma."
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!