View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 08:54 AM   #14
chattiesmom
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bildio View Post
I think John's concern was sincere & not meant to be critical. He chose to use a PM to express his concern as opposed to posting on the public forum which makes a difference.
I agree 100%. I just watched the video. The kids were absolutely adorable in the video, but I would have to agree with John that it does look like a dangerous situation. John chose to contact you privately and voice his concern instead of posting publicly. Pm's shoudl remain private unless you get a rude, threatening or harrrassing pm, then it should be reported to Admin or a Moderator for action.

If that was all of the message, then the only thing I get out of it is a YTer expressing genuine concern about the safety of your babies by pointing out a potential danger that you might have missed. Just one slip or one mis-judged jump could cause serious damage or death to a beloved yorkie. Unless you have lost a Yorkie to an tragic accident, you really can't understand. Even though you might not have agreed with his pm, a simple "thank you for your concern" reply would have been more appropriate.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!