View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 02:58 PM   #16
Mom to Hot Rod
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpuff35 View Post
Just an FYI, I've also received some sample from Wellness and the kibbles were pretty big. I gave them to Cassi b/c I though these kibbles weren't that much bigger than the Canidae kibbles. I gave it to her mixed w/ some wet Wellness food. I couldn't be more wrong b/c the next day I noticed that she was drooling a little bit and when I opened her mouth to look at her teeth, I noticed that her gums from one of her molars were red/swollen. I realized then that the Wellness kibble was probably too big and hard to chew on (also I think it has something to do with the shape b/c it wasn't round kibble). By the looks of her molar it appears that a piece of her teeth chipped off.
Oh no! I hope she's okay. I found a place that will order some of the wellness samples. The woman didn't say if the it was small bites or what. I told her that they were 4 lbs each so I am hoping it won't be to big. But, then again, I've been know to beat kibble in a baggie with a meat tenderizer! It worked on 2 levels-got the pieces smaller and I got some agression out. lol.
Mom to Hot Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!