View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 06:54 AM   #10
OliversMom
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

I'm certain I was a librarian in a former life. I LOVE them. The quainter the better. I especially love research, and was never happier than when I poked around archives all over the country for my first book. If I worked in a library, they'd have to keep me away from the electronics--I am hopeless. I would do best as an archivist. I definitely think that if you feel the pull, you should go for it. Maybe you could shadow several different types of librarians to get a clearer idea of which area you'd pursue (if you don't know already).

On the topic of books, sort of: a shameless plug, for the good of abused Yorkies. Did you read about last weekend's puppy mill bust in southeast Mo? 93 Yorkies found in unspeakable conditions. I'm trying to raise $$ on YT tfor the rehab of those dogs to donate to the Mo Humane Society, via sales of my new book, HOW THE YORKIE RESCUED SANTA-An Adventure in Doggerel. Just $8 plus $1.50 S & H. All profits go to the Yorkies. In just 2 days I've raised almost $100!!!
If you're interested, email me at carolporter04@yahoo.com. You can read about the book on my website, Carol S. Porter - Writer, Editor, Speaker

Maybe you could donate a copy to your favorite library!!

Many, many thanks --- and ALWAYS follow your dream when you can!!!

All the best, C and O
OliversMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!