View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 08:38 PM   #1
bugsmomma
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Henrietta Mathews- Oklahoma

I am working with a Yorkie rescue in Oklahoma. We took in a male yorkie that was under a year old. He was an owner surrender. After having him neutered, he broke out with a "rash". When I took him to the vet, he was diagnosed with DEMODEX MANGE! I have all of his papers and know the breeders name. We have been treating him for several months now.

After having this male for a few months, we recieved notice of another owner surrender of a female. After talking with the owner and viewing the paperwork, it turned out she was the male's littermate and guess what she was being treated for??!! Yep, DEMODEX MANGE!

Brother and sister are both with me and being treated for the condition which they will carry the rest of thier lives. Both, however, are doing well now and getting better.

Henrietta Mathews in Cache, OK is the breeder. She advertises in the Lawton Constitution newspaper in Lawton, OK. She registers her animals thorugh the American Canine Association. I have notified the ACA. I hope and pray those getting a puppy will do thier research and stay away from her.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!