Thread: is he mad?
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 10:21 PM   #5
yorkietrouble
Yorkie Talker

i got reeces when he was a couple months old. i potty trained him without using a crate. when we would go to bed or leave he started using the bathroom in the floor. and these are the only two times he does this. i finally started putting him in a crate. and he started doing it there to. i have taken him to vet only to find there is nothing wrong with him. he is a small dog only weighs 6lbs. i thought meybe because hew is so small he coluldnt hold it. i'm home with him all day. he is free to go outside whenever he wants but he doesnt want to. (i do take him out for walks when this happens) and he will go to the bathroom. the only thing that really got me is we went to bed one night, (reeces normally sleeps with me or my son) reeces got out of the bed and left the bedroom. i went out behind him only to find him peeing on something in the living room floor. we don't have any other dogs in the house and never have. i had to replace our entertainment center because he ruint the wood on it. we put another one without wood and i caught him peeing on it the other day. ive cleaned it and everything. i just don't know whats going on with him.
yorkietrouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!