View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 03:01 PM   #57
omichka
YT 500 Club Member

Thank you for kind words, but there are people who did help her shut down besides me. I just have some connection with them. Yesterday, one of them went to Olympia, and gave an interview to KOMO. Unfortunately, I haven't seen it on TV yet, but she has attacked by nasty e-mails from those puppy mills already.

BTW, if you also have passion for animals and hate puppy mills as we do, click here:

PUPPY-STORE-FREE-WASHINGTON CAMPAIGN (Seattle, WA) - Meetup.com

We do a pet store protest by Sierra and Fish in Factoria (Bellevue)every weekend from 11am to 2pm. Unfortunately, we are not of front of petstore because of private property, but we are by the main road. It will be nice if more people will come because there are 3 entrance to the mall, and some potential buyers just don't see us. It made me sick when one couple bought a yorkie mix during the store protest. We have very nice informative booklets that I prepare for people. If any of you interested, just contact me, I will send it, or maybe I will post here....later...

it will be nice to see you there. It is very peacefull protest, we are not crazy, no anger or yelling. Many people support us. This CAMPAIGN moved from LA, where a few pet stores are closed now because of those protests. During this days the organizer in San Diego trying to do same campaign....
omichka is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!