Thread: Auto Accident
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2005, 10:29 AM   #6
shecass
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by txshopper73
WOW! Your husband had angels working overtime that day. thanks for sharing your story with us. I hope that the drunk driver involved gets the maximum penalty for his negligence.

I've always told him that. We bought the car from my grandparents. I've always been especially close to them as if they were my own parents. Anyway, my grandmother died almost 2 years before this accident and it was her car and I told him that she was right there with him looking out for him making sure that he came out of it ok.

He kept telling me he was sorry about the car he knew that it had sentimental value for me. I drove it before we got the car that I currently drive. I told him that the car is replaceable that he wasn't.

This was the guys third offense I think. I know he had at least one prior to this. After he hit my husband he ran and a lady that works at the small industrial park across from our house saw this and followed him and then came and told the police what kind of car it was and they found him a little while later.

They also told us that they had several calls from drivers that had reported him because of his erratic(sp) driving and they had been looking for him for a while.

I will keep everyone posted on the outcome of the trial.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!