View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 07:30 PM   #44
msmissy7aa
Yorkie Yakker

I'm going to wait until morning for the Pumpkin.....right now he's turning his nose up to most everything. I think I'll just give him a 'new food' break.....I can always try it when we're up later. I wonder if he's gonna like it? I have the feeling if it's not meat he's not gonna like it much. Oh well......he's gonna have to learn to like it. If there is no more vomiting, I will put it into the special digestive tract food I got from the vet......hopefully I can hide it well enough that he eats it.

Thank you again. I feel so much better knowing you are all here and have shared my experience. Funny how when you're going through a crisis it feels so lonely, as though you're the only one who's ever gone through it....and then you find the support group filled with wonderful people who have shared the same experience and feelings. It has removed almost all of the stress I've been feeling since Tuesday......so once again, thank you ladies for all your help and suggestions. May God Bless each and every one of you....every day of your lives.

Goodnight.
msmissy7aa is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!