View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 11:42 AM   #12
Miao
No Longer a Member

LOL. I never do my hair... I think I've stopped consistently combing it about 15 years ago. I have no idea what happened to my comb and brush. Now I just keep combs around for my little girl. On occassion I catch myself running her comb through my hair. haha, but generally, just running my fingers through my own is good enough as it doesn't tangle. My cat also needs regular combing (I use a metal flea comb) to help with her shedding.

The 10 yrs of experience thing makes sense over here where a lot of the young'uns end up killing themselves or other drivers and pedestrians when their parents are out of town or even in town and they're racing their cars in the middle of the night. Quite a few hit and runs too. That's probably why our insurance premiums here are so high. Now there are also road rage issues that has nothing to do with "young" drivers, and people who run lights and they're no longer near what you can call young anymore. But it does help to minimize some trouble.

If you have less than 10 yrs experience and you are a "friend" or relative staying at the same address, I believe it's alright to drive the car and still be covered under insurance. This also makes sense because a friend or relative may think twice before engaging in some irresponsible driving while visiting or borrowing a ride.
Miao is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!