View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 09:41 AM   #10
jennzy
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miao View Post
Over here with our car insurance, there's a discount option on your premiums if you opt to NOT allow ANY immediate family member who lives under the same address drive your vehicle unless they've had their license for at least 10 years. Since the introduction of the graduated licensing system, I'm not sure if it applies to 10 years experience with a FULL license or a minimum of the first level only. I can't remember the specifics since those restrictions generally don't apply to us.

Maybe you can get your own car when you move to Korea? If I recall correctly, that is where you're headed soon? Again, good luck!
ouch! that is a crazy rulEEEE! i don't think my parents' car has that kind of policy... i just don't think my mom wants me driving the car because its bmw and she doesn't trust my driving... i mean i get it, but i had a minor accident when i was 17!!! give it up :P
it also might help that i don't my my g2 license lol but i'll get it in may (my foot broke so ive got a walking cast on my driving foot)

i doubt i'll buy a car when i'm in korea since i'll only be there for max of 1.5 yrs but if i can get a license there i'm sure my family in korea will not have a problem of me driving one of their cars there :P i mean i've already prove to my aunt this summer that i'm much a better driver than she is with only a lerner's permit (g1)
jennzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!