View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 08:57 PM   #13
Connie
Loved by Maddie & Libby
Donating Member

This brings back memories of Dru Sjoden...she was a coed here in ND and was abducted walking to her car from a mall...in broad daylight. She was on the phone with her boyfriend at the time and he heard her say something like, "Oh God, no!" Then the phone went dead. Her abductor had a knife. It was 5 or more months before her body was found, because she had been buried under snow all that time. The dirtbag that did this to her was a repeat sex offender and when he was up for parole, even though the parole board was warned he would do it again, and each time it gets worse...but they voted to let him out anyway. He got the death sentence, which he so deserves...cept he will have a much easier death than poor Dru. It was found that besides the sex crimes, he also tortured her...and if memory serves me correctly, she wasn't dead when he left her in that ditch. It was winter and there was a lot of snow that year. It was through all that that I learned to never get in a car with an abductor. It would be better to get shot or stabbed in a parking lot as there would be help, whereas there is no help once they are in that vehicle. Even if one got killed in the parking lot, it would be better than whatever this creep has in store for them. I do hope and pray this girl is safe, but my gut feeling tells me it isn't going to be good news.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!