View Single Post
Old 10-04-2005, 08:50 AM   #10
bigdog
YT Addict

I have two beautiful males and a female for sale. I am taking them to the vet today for their second shots. I need to get more pics on here. My pups are twelve weeks old, I wanted to get $800 for the boys but I will take best offer not under $600 to a good home only. These babies have doll faces and beautiful coat. I haven't seen any puppies prettier. Their ears are standing, they are not going to be two lbs.They will be anywhere from 4 to 6 lbs. The girl is small and I will take $1000 for her or i will have to keep her. They are all akc and raised in my kitchen. Girl is almost completely broken from messing up her crate. Boys take longer. They do great during the day but at night make messes, but don't cry when they have to go in their crates.They are not from champian bloodlines but they are healthy adorable and just as good as anone elses as far as i'm concerned if you want a quality pet. I don't sell to cheap,because i live in the heart of puppy mills. Missouri! We have a lot of people buying dogs cheap and selling them to brokers for $500 a pup. They don't even check the background or where the puppy came from. Only want the pups at a early age and want them registered.I will have them weighed at the vets office today and let everyone know their weight. I will put up a new post this week and new pictures.My e-mail is sugar_522003@yahoo.com or charmin_46@yahoo.com.
bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!