View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 05:22 PM   #1
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

Default My dream with Minnie

I know you all are probably so tired of hearing/reading my sadness. and I don't mean to put sadness on your hearts. But it does make me feel so much better to be able to share.I still don't know how or if Ill ever feel better. this had been so hard. and I miss my little Min Min so very much.I hope and pray that some day all this sadness heartache will leave me and that I will only have the good memories of my baby girl Minnie.

Monday 2/2/09 My first dream about Minnie. 24 days after my loss.

I was in a line there stood a man. It was a line where people could hold their loss pets one more time. There was two ladies in line in front of me. one wore jeans the other gray sweets. I looked over at Minnie and I thought I heard her snoring, but the man said no these dogs are dead. when each lady got to the front of the line, they had to take off their jeans/sweets. I don't know why. I wore my jammies so I didn't have to take off mine. when I got to the front of the line was still behind the tied off rope, the man put a paper plate one on top of Minnie and one under her and then put her in my arms. not sure why the paper plates, my thoughts were so we wouldn't feel the coldness in their little body's. Once he put her in my arms, I was back in my living room. I saw my couch where I last held her. I walked over and laid down with her, the bottom plate fell off her and I removed the top plate. I laid her in my arms and I reached out to touch her, she was stiff and cold. I just looked at her and started praying, God please give me my min min back Please, I said this over and over. I felt her body begin to soften and felt the warmth return to her body, I watched as her chest and stomach raised to let in the breath of air. I looked at her little face as she opened her eyes and looked back at me. all of a sudden she jumped up. I kind of sit up and she stood up against my chest her front paws on me chest and her little stub wagging a mile a minute. she was licking my face my nose, I could feel the wetness with each lick. her fast soft gentle strokes kind of sloppy , oh how I remember those same licks, so different from any other dogs licks, she was so excited to see me and I was so so happy to see, feel her baby once again. I ran my hands through her hair and ruffled it all up while she just kept licking my face. I could even smell her.Oh I loved that feeling. I then looked up and shouted Thank you god Thanks you.I remember thinking in my dream that I must tell everyone, I must tell all the nonbelievers, for now they will all believe.I could not wait to call my daughters and my sister Patsy to share my happiness with them.to wait for my son and husband to wake up so they could see her.I was so happy my heart felt so light and so good. then I went to move and I woke up. I still had the biggest smile on my face. but I could feel it slowly fade. It was a dream, yet It felt so real. Ill never ever forget that feeling of my baby girl in my arms again, the excitement in her beautiful eyes, the feel of her beautiful silky soft hair, her smell.. if only for a few minutes. it Was the best dream I have ever had. now awake I'm so sad once again, my heart is broken and the tears return. but I still have that warm feeling of my baby in my arms and her tongue on my face, and I don't think ill ever forget that it was so very real. I don't know if dream means any thing or not, But I thank God above for giving me those few minutes with my Min Min .
YorkieShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!