View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 08:30 PM   #1
Maxwell&me
Yorkie Talker

Default Can I have one of your puppys?

In order to bump a post that is less than pleasing to me this is my question...Can I have one of your puppies? I can pay, and am willing to pay...I can pay more than most, but I want to pay the least amount for the best quality dog I can find....I want to save my money for things like college for my daughters and extras for any puppy we bring into our home.

I have vet references, I have personal references...I live in a large home and am a stay at home mom with two very respectful children that would worship any dog we had here. Im knowladgable enough to realise that there can and will be medical issues with this breed of dog and Im willing to find and seek the best possible care reguardless of the cost. I can answer a very long application form and Im willing to wait over a year for the perfect dog .... Im a waiting list professional after our last and only dog at this point. Our new addition of a yorkie will be our last addition to our family and Im hoping for a long and happy life for the pup, there is nothing we wouldnt do for the well being of an animal in our house.

This is what I require of you : The Breeder......

You must be honest about the Medical issues with your dogs.

You have to provide me with updated medical records.

You have to have the best interest of your female dogs at heart...no breeding babys before young adulthood.

Your vet has to provide documentation that all pups have been checked.

Your price on your pups has to be REASONABLE....I dont care how small the pup is ~ Im worried about health and quality...not size and prestige, and if your breeding for Tiny dogs....you need not reply, Im not interested in anything you have to offer.

I expect you to ask me hard questions and I will provide documentation backing up what I tell you. I want you to be as comfortable as I will be when all is said and done.

I will fly anywhere in the country to personally pick up this dog, I dont think shipping is the best transport for this breed....Id feel far better meeting the breeder in person and traveling home with our new family member on my lap than having then in cargo...although there are days Id like to stick my daughters in a crate and let them cool their jets for a bit.......

I wondering If Im to harsh on my expectations.....and what I require. Im sure this turned many off...but we internet savy consumers...( gosh I hate that word when we are talking about a potential family member , and thats what they are in my view) Im really interested in seeing how many of you respond to my very demanding criteria~ and If ill find a match here.~ I really hope I do, please know I just have the best interest of any dog or puppy we bring home but I do think that breeders and "consumers" need to held accountable ...and need to be honest with each other.

Please respond to my post here, rather than private message. I want to open this up to all here ...you seem so much like a family and Im sure there are many that will have questions that I havnt thought of.....think of it as a public adoption...this Pup will belong to all of us. Thanks in advance, thinking Ill recieve not one reply~ but Im keeping my fingers crossed I will.
Maxwell&me is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!