View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 10:34 AM   #7
rayray08
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
Hi,
I'm in the very same boat. I've been playing with Otis' teeth and mouth ever since we got him at 4.5 mos. He is now just 6 mos and he allows me to touch and rub his teeth and gums, but he still has puppy teeth. One came out in my hand two weeks ago, but others are still there. How old are they when they are all out and the perm. teeth are there?
I also want to know the best oral product to use. I am concerned about alcohol content and wondered if it poses a health threat.
Otis had a very difficult beginning, but is much healthier and stronger now. YEA!
He looks very much like the picture of your Yorkie.
Would love to compare notes on our Yorkies if you like, since they are so close in age. Thanks, JOYFUL

Mahina started losing her teeth around 5 months and finished (I hope, there might be one or two molars) about a week ago, she's 6.5 months now.

When they are all out depends on the dog itself. Some never lose teeth and end up having a double row, which all the baby teeth then need to be removed or else it can cause dental issues. It's something you should speak to your vet about and they can do it while he's under for a neuter... if you were planning one.

There's all kinds of things you could chose from for her teeth. If you want to know more about Petzlife and why some people like it and others don't just use the search option here and search "Petzlife" and you can read everything and make your decision.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!