View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 11:27 PM   #5
ILOVEYORKIES2
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lje213 View Post
Okay, I have been reading about "GrannyPuppies" on the forums. I almost bought a puppy from that horrible lady. I ended up buying from David and Gloria Still in Purdy, MI. My experience was pretty much the same as the people who bought from Granny Puppies. I was wondering if anyone else has bought a pup from Gloria. What was your experience? Was my experience just an isolated event?

When I received "Lolo" She was dirty, greesy and sick. I rushed her to the vet. She had kennel cough and was throwing up. I did have her shipped via air plane but she was very ill.

Please let me know if any of you know anything about Still Kennels. I am wondering about the conditions there.
It is in Purdy, MO. I have been there and they keep their puppies in 2x2 cages and none of the adults will come to you unless you trap them. No socialization at all. They are an older couple and sure they just need the money but they don't need to be getting it by breeding dogs for sure.

To the poster that said beware of buying dogs from Missouri, you are dead wrong. There are lots of good breeders here, you just have to be careful no matter what state you are getting a puppy from.
ILOVEYORKIES2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!