View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 05:50 PM   #8
spr377
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkieisme View Post
Facts are straight, you bought a sick dog, she said she would take the puppy back, you came on here to bash the breeder...........um what else, oh yeah you listed all of these health issues, ...........um sounds like I have my story straight.

I see it this way, the breeder did want to take the puppy back, even if she would have put him to sleep, that would have been her right to decide what needs to be done. Why did you come on to bash a breeder when you had been given the chance to return the puppy. Some puppies are born different as some humans are. We all have a right to our thoughts, and I took what youy wrote meaning that your yorkie is very sick and does suffer compared to the others. Is that right to make a puppy suffer to keep you company and put a smile on your face. No I don't see it as a job or duty.........I see it has a poor baby suffering. And yes I also feel this way about humans. IF I am going to be attacked by my feelings.....oh well a free country with free thoughts and get this a FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

I don't see that the OP was bashing the breeder. She was informing others of what she encountered, so others could avoid purchasing from her. As a breeder, the woman has a responsibility to breed only dogs with qualities that will contribute to the betterment of the line. The way I see it, she should have given the OP her money back, and let her keep the puppy......being thankful that someone was willing to give one of her puppies (no matter it's ill breeding) a wonderful, loving home!

No one was attacking your feelings, but you were stomping on the OP's.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!