View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 02:41 PM   #6
RomeoandBella
No Longer a Member

Default Get your facts straight

Well, I guess I don't see him as not living a productive life. As I said, he is loving and sweet and always happy and the light of our lives. Being someone's total joy is hardly unproductive. Giving unconditional love is very productive in my book.

What you see as constant supervision we see as constantly being together. We are constantly with all of our dogs - and he is the only one with health problems. I guess the fact that we want to be with him and the others, we see as love and desire but you see it as a duty and a job.

We make sure - VERY sure - that Romeo does not suffer. Ever. Yes, he is sick alot. But, as I said, we notice even the smallest changes and we are right on top of them. So nothing goes on and on. There is no suffering. The suggestion of it is unappreciated.

I never said nor did I even suggest that Romeo lives apart from the rest. He sleeps with us, goes places with us, does it all with us.

If you have to put "don't get upset" in your post. Then you must be pretty sure your going to upset someone. Here's a suggestion - get the facts straight...then post. The no one will "get upset"

Kathy

Romeo and Bella's Mom
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!