View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 01:41 PM   #1
greeneyes495
Yorkie Talker

Default Can I get some advice please?

Hello and Thank you for reading....My sister had a beautiful Female Yorkie that gave birth to puppies 3 weeks ago. She had gotten very sick after the birth of these beautiful puppies and sadly didn't make it. When this happen the puppies were 3 days old. My sister had nowhere to turn so I took the puppies from her and bottle fed them. They are now 3 wk's old and my concern is They are eating l5 to 25 cc every 4 hours they weigh l3.9oz witch is awesome at this point. But one of the little boy's has the diarrhea and someone told me to give him pedialyte (mix it with the formula) I was just wondering if anyone here had this happen to them or has any advise? I'm thinking about taking them to the vet but don't want to rush there if there was something else that I could do? My sister is so devastated over this. I'm afraid for her she blames herself for what has happened even though it wasn't her fault. The mom had lost to much blood during delivery and was not replacing back fast enough, by the time my sister realized she was in trouble it was to late. So please if anyone can give me advise I would respectfully take it.

Thanking you in advance
Desiree
greeneyes495 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!