View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 12:30 PM   #5
yorkieisme
No Longer a Member

Default Sorry

I am sorry to hear what you have to deal with.....did she have the same yorkies prior to you buying him because to me they all look bad and they do not look like they better the breed at all. They all are pets and should never even be bred to produce one much less litters. If my Chino looked like this, I would be so disappointed, but I searched for like ever and he fail into my lap.

Oh another thing, how come you didn't want to send the puppy back. I understand you didn't want him put to sleep, but what about what he has to live with everyday, it sounds like he is not living a productive life with constant supervision at all times and all of the danger.

What I am getting at is should we prolong life just because we feel bad, but aren't we being selfish when we allow all of that suffering also.

What is up with those UGLY hairless dogs, ugh.....boy you would really have to love them to actually like looking at them.

Don't get upset, I just wonder what is the best method for a puppy if they have to deal with living apart from the rest. Personally I would hate to put a animal to sleep, however I feel bad for allowing him/her to suffer. I did have to make this choice on my cat one time, I was leaving the vet's office with her crying, vet could no longer help her, my mom called she said do what is right go back and allow the vet to do his job.......I did, the vet assistance was po at me and started saying stuff. Jazzy could no longer use the bathroom in her litterbox without crying, stayed in the bathroom curled up for a week, do I do the right thing........most likely physically for her, mentally I regret it to this day, but I know it was right.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!