Thread: Gme
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 10:35 AM   #6
Emillie
Yorkie Talker

Teeth princess Emillie

Hi all,

Just to let you know that I have been to see Emillie today and she has much improved. Emillie will be having more chemo tonight but may be well enough to come home on Monday...
Things had been looking bleak this week, mostly the fact there was no change she could not walk and had lost her sparkle, the neurologist decided that the only thing left was to do chemo a week earlier than planned and cross our fingers that this would control this aggressive GME!!! Well it seems that it may well have done the trick today Emillie can stand unaided but still can't walk so we are hoping that tomorrow she may very well make a few steps....
I could only wish that no other dog or owner should ever go through this but I feel with education and research we may all be saved the heartache...

Thank you for all your kind wishes and advice it has truly helped me cope with the situation and when I thought there was no hope you offered support and encouragement. For now I don't know what the future holds but the hope of having Emillie home is enough for now

Maxine (Emillies mum) xxx
Emillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!