View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 09:47 AM   #9
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by isailiss View Post
she is a member , she did not told me about to wait until 12 weeks...
what shoul I do?
According to the YTCA code of ethics Yorkshire Terrier Club of America
Quote:
8) All puppies leaving the breeders possession will be a minimum of twelve (12) weeks
of age to facilitate adequate socialization as well as appropriate emotional and
temperament development through interaction with siblings, dam and other dogs.

Factually based charges of violations of the principles of the Codes will be reviewed
under the provisions of Article VI of the Yorkshire Terrier Club of America, Inc.
Bylaws. Each member is expected to be familiar with these provisions concerning
Suspension, Charges, Board Hearings, and Expulsion.

I would report her to the YTCA as well as write a review in the Yorkietalk Breeder Review Forum. You don't need to say anything besides the fact she released them before 12 weeks. This is breaking the rules, I mean you can say more, but you don't need to. The fact that she kept them in crates, while you may not like it, is allowed, and many dogs prefer the crates. I have Joey's crate by my desk, and he uses it constantly. I don't ever lock the door or make him go in it; he just enjoys it, and feels safe in it.
Here's the address to YTCA:

Robert Owen, Secretary
P. O. Box 6204
Elizabethtown, KY 42702

Here's a link to Yorkietalk Breeder Review forum: Breeder, Vet, & Groomer Reviews - YorkieTalk.com Forums - Yorkshire Terrier Community

Please name names, there are bad apples in every barrel, but we need to pick the out!

Join today and remove this ad!