View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 10:50 PM   #13
jennzy
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotaiji012 View Post
yeah Ewok is probably from a puppy mill. This is a country where they eat dogs. I doubt there are any reputable breeders here. I heard that there are but the dogs are like 10,000 dollars each. I got my Ewok for 390,000 won including his vaccinations. About 390 bucks at the time. Its a pretty good Animal hostpital that also sells dogs. Dogs here are pretty cheap. Problem I find is that they sell them very early on. You will find dogs that are little over 4 weeks being sold. They also tend to favor teacups. My ewok is a normal 5 1/2 lbs. Very healthy. He has a great personality never barks and loves people. Only problem I have with him are his teeth. He has retained alot of his baby teeth so had to remove them today actually.

If you live in korea getting a dog is rather cheap. Taking care of a dog is cheap too. The vet doesnt charge anything for a consultation and medical bills are much cheaper.
see here's a myth about the korean thing...
yeah they eat dogs but they don't cute pet dogs
my mom said they have special type of dog that they eat
like how we eat cows, pigs and etc.
this is a fact that is really hard to get over, and trust me it took years of crying over my people eating dogs... but i assure you they don't eat pet dogs
wow i can't believe i just said that...

beside the point, i am looking into spending the money and adopting one in canada... ive been to animal hospitals in korea where they sell puppies and youa re right, i've seen them as young as 2 weeks old! their eyes weren't even open (well at that time at least) i strongly believe that they all come from puppy mills
jennzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!