Thread: Headache!
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 08:58 AM   #10
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattiesmom View Post
I am so sorry you have a headache - I hate them! Wish you lived close, I could get rid of it for you.

Find the two spots at the base of your skull - one on each side - they will be hugely sore. Using a firm upward pressure with your third finger from each hand. If it REALLY hurts - you know you have the right spot. Keep the pressure on for about 3 minutes then gradually let up. The headache won't go away immediately, but in 10 to 15 minutes you will realize that it's gone.

There is also a pressure point on your hands between your thumb and first finger. You can also look for the sore spot on your foot and rub that
oooh I do know the pressure point on your hand between your thumb and forefinger. Ive done that a lot before and it really works!! I wish it would work today! thanks for the tips though I will look for the spots on the base of my skull to see if that will help! Thanks!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!