Thread: Headache!
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 08:36 AM   #8
chattiesmom
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by celstu1 View Post
UGH!!! I woke up with a headache behind my eyes this morning. I am at work and I took 3 ibuprofen about 3.5 hours ago. Im thinking about taking 3 more at this point. My eyes are sooo sensative to light and hurt so much that i'm wearing my sunglasses to look at my computer at work. (People think Im nuts! haha)

What is this type of headache? I feel like my eyes are going to pop out of the sockets and they are burning like they are tired or dry.
I am so sorry you have a headache - I hate them! Wish you lived close, I could get rid of it for you.

Find the two spots at the base of your skull - one on each side - they will be hugely sore. Using a firm upward pressure with your third finger from each hand. If it REALLY hurts - you know you have the right spot. Keep the pressure on for about 3 minutes then gradually let up. The headache won't go away immediately, but in 10 to 15 minutes you will realize that it's gone.

There is also a pressure point on your hands between your thumb and first finger. You can also look for the sore spot on your foot and rub that
chattiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!