Thread: What Can I do?
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 09:28 AM   #1
EmrldShdwQueen
No Longer a Member

Angry What Can I do?

I have a question. I had a terrible experience with a lady in Oklahoma whom I purchased a female from in August. I still have yet to receive her AKC papers that I was promised I would get the following week. I contacted AKC about a month or two after the transaction and after several months of their research this lady would not respond to their calls and emails and they told me "because you do not have an official bill of sale there is nothing we can do." However, I DO have a wire transfer receipt, emails where she gave me her bank account numbers and referenced that she had received the money and shipped, etc. AND paypal receipts for the deposit and some extra money on shipping that she decided I needed to pay the day of her ship or else she wouldn't do it. So I still don't understand why her emails and those receipts aren't enough to prove it. To me if they have tried to contact her with no response that would be an AKC red flag and they should be inspecting her or something of the sort. I have read some awful things about her since then. I did not breed the female, her quality was terrible and much different than what this lady described and also her picture was of a different dog. I was told she was 7 lbs and she was 12. I will not be breeding her. HOWEVER, this is not right. I paid a HUGE amount of money for this girl as AKC registered, and have yet to receive her papers. I have emailed and attempted to call the breeder, no response and I doubt I'll get one. If I do I bet it will be ugly. I asked that if she is not gonig to send the AKC papers, I need a partial refund for buying an unregistered dog...but of course no response so far. Since AKC can't help me, what can I do? I will take whatever steps needed to get what I paid for, or at least try to.

I made a huge mistake, so word to the wise, when buying a dog online, be very VERY careful...

Last edited by EmrldShdwQueen; 01-16-2009 at 09:30 AM.
EmrldShdwQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!