View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 09:39 AM   #12
DvlshAngel985
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFan121s View Post
What a sad story for that poor little fella. His former "owners" (if you can even call them that!) deserve to be locked up. And then they just dumped this poor little guy. I know that when he finds his new home, he will be spoiled and loved as he deserves to be.
What a perfect example of how seriously breeding should be taken. It is really any wonder why people get so up in arms when members post up that they intend to breed for what many of us recognize and consider to be less than noble intentions--because they are so cute, because they want to keep one of his/her puppies, because Fluffykins is just so cute that EVERYONE wants one of his puppies.
Thank you for sharing that story. I hope some will take it to heart and seriously consider the consequences of jumping into something blind without putting in the time to research and learn ALL aspects first.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryorkies View Post
Poor Sweet little guy.....
Please, please, PLEASE do your research before beginning ANY breeding program. You are responsible for these little ones and any lives you might bring into this world.
If you cannot claim responsibility PLEASE ... do not breed.
DITTO!!! Dogs are not a novelty item that you can put away once the fun of having a puppy goes away. They're living breathing creatures and need everything we do, a home, love and attention! It's a life long commitment and it can have unfortunate consequences if someone aproaches it carelessly.
I hope that poor boy finds a wonderful home soon.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!