View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 11:16 AM   #1
TLC
Slave to My Rug-Rats
Donating Member

Default Any Newbies Wanting to BREED???

I thought this was worth while sharing.

I always see threads of people wanting to Breed, whether it be their first time and want to start a business or even just a 'one time breed'.

I truly hope that you all do the required lengthy research and be prepared for anything to arise before you even consider breeding....

...very sad...now this boy is in rescue

Rescue Me Yorkie Rescue
Gunther
Male , 1 years , 6 lbs

Gunther is a precious little Yorkie boy whose owner thought he was so cute, they decided to breed him with their female Yorkie. When hair got wrapped around his penis, it acted like a tourniquet cutting off the circulation and causing his penis to die. To prevent a systemic infection (and ultimately death), Gunther underwent surgery on January 9th to have his penis amputated. A new opening was created where his scrotum used to be and he is able to urinate from there. He is recovering nicely and, once healed, Gunther will be a normal little boy with a long life ahead of him. He is a darling and playful little guy who is jumping up on the couch and bed just days after his surgery. Resilient and loyal, Gunther will make a wonderful pet! Gunther's adoption fee is $650. If you are approved contact Jen: 717-264-9799 or jenquigley@gmail.com.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!