View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 09:06 AM   #13
milosmom
Yorkie Talker

UPDATE -- Thank you all for your kinds words and prayers. The radiologist looked at Milo's xrays yesterday and said they recommended an ultrasound to see what the "material" was in his stomach as it seemed abnormal and did not appear to be food. We did one yesterday and it only confirmed what the xray showed -- a lot of "material". They are wondering if he got a squirrel and had a snack (which he has done before) or maybe something else in the yard. They do not see any punctures or tears or anything else abnormal so that is good. It sounds like this is a one time thing and not something more serious.

He has not vomited since he's been at the vet and it looks like I can bring him home this morning. I'm just waiting for them to call. It's so strange not to have him at home, I can wait to see him and get some Milo kisses!

I also want to say a special thanks to Cindy (Chattiesmom). We got one of her NapSak's for Christmas, and Milo has it with him at the hospital so I know he at least has a little piece of home with him.
milosmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!