View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 07:08 AM   #12
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amerino View Post
Do you use this product on your yorkies? How long have you been using it and how long did it take to see results? My yorkie is losing her hair especially on her hind legs. I havent changed her diet and is rarely exposed to new enviorments and she is just as playful as she has always been so I have no idea what it could be. She has a vet appt tomorrow. I hope its nothing serious. I am going to have to shave her down to get an even re-growth and I would like a product to speed up the growth. Thanks!
Poor baby, I hope they can figure out what's wrong! They may want to do a skin scraping.

I have switched from just straight fish oil bc I wanted the fatty acid GLA in addition to the EPA and DHA that is in fish oils. I think Marcel may have some atopy and GLA is needed for that issue. It has the balance of Omega 3s and 6s that I was looking for, in addition to Vit A/D/E. The one I'm now using is Ark Naturals Royal Coat which has fish oil and borage oil. You can get it online or at Whole Foods and other health stores.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!