View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 05:18 PM   #20
lily2008
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Animal Smiley 019

First of all I'm so sorry your pup isn't feeling well. I can absolutely relate to how you are feeling. i felt so helpless and frightened to see my little girl going through that.

Thankfully, I'm very happy to say that she is doing wonderful!!! Even the doctor can't pinpoint what exactly triggered the seizures. He even took her home with him for observation and she never had an episode with him. The only thing we all have agreed on was that the stress from changing environments could have been a little traumatic for her.

Something could have traumatized your pup but just constantly shower them with love and attention.

Lily initially had sugar problems as well...she is so little so we had to make sure she was always eating so she wouldn't go hypoglycemic. Again...it could have been her nerves. We were all still strangers to her so it took a little while before she felt at home.

You could take your pup to a neurologist. I was advised to do that by the emergency vet who tended to us the night we started this post. In the end, we took her to my regular vet who like i said, even took her home for observation.

Its something that your pup could grow out of as well. just keep your head up. I know this is tough. Make sure you hold your puppy close. Believe me they can tell how much you care.

I'll keep your puppy in my prayers. please keep me posted.
lily2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!