View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 11:18 PM   #1
Lucia
Twinkle & Wicket's Mum
Donating Member

Omg Weird woman asking questions about Twinkle

Yesterday evening I took Twinkle out into the front garden to do her business. There's a footpath at the bottom of the garden and a lady walked past with her King charles spaniel on a long retractable lead. Her dog stopped and was looking at Twinkle through the gate and wagging its tail - the woman then OPENS my gate and comes in! Saying 'oh isn't it cute, is it a girl?' I was a bit shocked that she'd just come into my garden and her dog was diving all over Twinkle and frightening her. I picked Twinkle up as the woman walked towards us (not easy with a wriggly 8pounder) and the woman said, 'How much did she cost you?' (such a rude question IMO) and I said 'I dont know she was a gift' (not true), and then she says, 'are you going to breed her, yorkie pups are worth a fortune.' I said 'No, she's fixed,' (another lie - her appointments next friday). During all this I was going back towards my house, hoping she'd just go as she was making me feel REALLY uncomfortable. As I stepped indoors her spaniel - still on its really long lead was about to follow me in! The woman said, 'Ooops, shut your door quick' THE CHEEK!!!so I shouted - 'HOW ABOUT YOU GET YOUR DOG OUT OF MY F*****G GARDEN!!!' Now I'm not proud of the swearing, but this woman was really starting scare me. A bit later I saw her from my bedroom window walk back past my gate and sort of peer at my kitchen window, by the time I came running out to tell her to get lost again or I was going to call the police she was gone. I know that most people who engage in interest in our yorkies are just fans and admirers but if someone makes you feel uneasy then your instincts are usually right IMO, so be wary of strangers around your furbabies - there are NUTTERS out there!!! xxx xxx
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!