View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 04:20 PM   #13
MyLadies
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie2006 View Post
...... At first I took his grammar as less than educated, but it is clear in his poetry. I half wonder if he didn't spend most of his childhood in Malaysia and I am reading broken English rather than lack of education? I asked him to tell me where he went to school, hopefully that will fish out more info. I'll keep everyone posted.
I used to think that (email grammar = smarts)... I met my husband online and we've been married almost 10 yrs, together 11. So i was online dating before it was mainstream...... and I totally wrote off anyone who wrote bad emails back then (not him, he writes very good.) ANYhow, thats not my point... ... Here be my point: my best friend is highly educated (doctor)... and she writes like 3 sentences if even that much in an email, full of punctuation & grammar mistakes... so, if I went by what I used to think, I'd have labeled her a big dummy......goes to show, sometimes you just can't tell about a person by how they write. She just hates to write is all, and prefers the phone. One of THOSE people!!

PS: Your guy there looks really nice & good looking too!!!
MyLadies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!