View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 01:18 PM   #8
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie2006 View Post
I must admit I am a bit smitten with the guy. He is so sweet and the looks don't hurt either. I just don't want either one of us to get hurt in a big way. I told him where I stand on kids. In essence, I told him I've been single a long time (we are both 48), ruled out kids long ago and never had the desire to have them. That does not mean that I don't like them, I just don't know what it would be like to be around one much of the time. If that is a deal breaker for him, at least the hurt will be small now rather than big later. Honesty is the best policy. I so appreciate having this forum and all of you to chat about life with!
I have to say, when I started reading your first post -- I actually had a shiver down my spine for you and this man, Hunkaliciousness.

I'm 40 - and we don't have kidlets either, so I don't know what it would be like too. Me and hubby like kids, we just are more interested in adoption more than our own -- and we may not ever go down the adoption road either. Who knows? But I completely understand where you're coming from. At the same time, I *love* picturing you with this little girl - being her buddy and such.

I'm in love w/ the story - clearly, DON'T listen to me, lol!

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!