View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 12:39 PM   #6
Gracie2006
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
Boy...I'm really conflicted for you . On one hand, I reallllly think you should meet him - he sounds really wonderful. On the other, if the kids thing really bothers you, then maybe not? But I don't know, maybe he would open a world of possibilities in your heart once you met him, including being open to a relationship w/ his daughter (later on). Ya just never know. He sounds so DE-LISH!
I must admit I am a bit smitten with the guy. He is so sweet and the looks don't hurt either. I just don't want either one of us to get hurt in a big way. I told him where I stand on kids. In essence, I told him I've been single a long time (we are both 48), ruled out kids long ago and never had the desire to have them. That does not mean that I don't like them, I just don't know what it would be like to be around one much of the time. If that is a deal breaker for him, at least the hurt will be small now rather than big later. Honesty is the best policy. I so appreciate having this forum and all of you to chat about life with!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!