View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 06:32 AM   #9
rayray08
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by stedmansmommy View Post
Oh good!! I am so glad you posted since you've tried this - and I am so glad to hear that you ordered the Doc Ackerman's Shampoo! Isn't it GREAT stuff??? I LOVE it I could just kick myself that I didn't order it BEFORE I ran out I am still going to order more of it, but I just needed something that was good to get me by until then - and I wanted reviews of the Earthbath Oatmeal and Aloe shampoo to see if it had helped babies with the itching, because if not - it will do me no good. Darn it - I wish the Doc Ackerman's was sold in stores! Ugh!

Oh and P.S. - I do not dilute the Doc Ackerman's at all and I always, ALWAYS leave it on them for no less than 5 minutes Actually - I wash them ("massage" them rather ) with the shampoo for 5 minutes straight, and then afterwards I let it sit on them for 5 minutes - then rinse
I really think the Doc Ackerman's helps a lot, plus it makes her coat so soft. I could snuggle her all day!
I too wish the Doc Ackerman's was sold in stores, it'd definitely help in your situation. I hate running out of things last minute.

Thanks for answering my question. My baby HATES the bath, she'll do anything to escape so I lather her all up making sure to really get in the skin and then wrap her in a towel and wait five minutes. I wish she would cooperate more!

Good luck with the Earthbath, but I'd suggest using a conditioner along with it if you know of one that's good for Tatum.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!