View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 07:37 PM   #27
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

Well I want to start out with saying.. The only part I had in any of it was trying to find the 7 Yorkies of this breeders a home. I did not once ever come on here and lie, so please dont say that I did. The only reason the threads on those dogs got crazy was because of megansmomma her self jumped into those threads and made them very confusing.and yes the one picture I showed of one of the dogs looked scared. she was scared. she had never been on a leash before and it was scary to her, she was on the leash because I took pictures of her in the front yard where there is no fence and she did not know me... My Mickey does not like the leash very well either, does that make me a bad Yorkie owner? I think not. I also stated in that thread that these dogs have never been around anyone else but this breeder and was kind of scared of me, but they did let me pet them and pick them up. I did not see all of the 7 Yorkies.so I do not know of the true condition they were all in, so I really cant say one way or the other. only on the ones I did see. and I took pictures of them and shared with everyone here when trying to help find them their forever homes..and it did not seem to take very long for these Yorkies to become very close to their new owners. I see megansmom was fast to post what reese1 said about her Yorkie But you never mentioned what the other memebr said about her good experience with this breeder why?and on the thread you keep bring up you posted that you also talked to this breeder. and that she had told you pretty much the same thing she had told me. posts 4 & 9 pg 1 in the thread below. you also talk about Malinda NC Yorkie Rescue not picking up these Yorkies, where their transporters were a no show and she had not heard from Melinda saying why.
http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/yor...lt-yorkie.html
megansmom you keep posting Maxine came here and said "Free Yorkies" ypu posted she tried to give them away right here and when that didn't work she called a rescue and then they disappeared.
Why are you saying this? I Have told you over and over. Maxine has no internet.Maxine has never been here, and you know that. I came here to find those dogs a home. You know this because you keep dragging up that same thread. and No Maxine never called any rescue to come get them I gave the rescue her number and no they didnt disappear, they went to the rescue just not NC Rescue. so really you need to stop posting this, because its not true at all.why do you want to say things on here that are not true and that you know nothing about? and I dont know why admin is letting you keep doing this. when his rules are only post your PERSONAL experience with the breeder
All that I said is true.this is my own Personal experience with this breeder. If she is/ was a bad breeder Id also want people to know that. but until I see it with my own eyes I wont go there. yes I saw one Yorkie that had matts in her long hair and yes I have heard what Resse1 said about her Yorkie. But I can only speak from my own experience with the breeder.The Yorkie I got from her was very clean and very healthy. even the vet talked about him being a Nice Yorkie. I dont get it. post 55 in the thread below.
http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/yor...-yorkie-4.html

Some of you dont know her and have had no experience with this breeder so you have no right to slander her,and say that she is not a reputable, ethical breeder. Only people that have met her and have bought dogs/pups from her should be speaking about this breeder telling their exsperoence. Go meet her and her dogs then come back and tell us what you know. Give me your numbers and I will have her call you and you can ask her what ever it is you need to know.I dont agree with every thing she does and Id do alot of thing differnt if these were my dogs, but their not, I have no say so on what she does, or how she runs her breeding program.
Please note, only post your PERSONAL experience with the breeder, groomer, or veterinarian This is not a place for heresay or second-hand information. List positives and any negatives, and please let us know when you interacted with them.

And your wrong there are members here that have bought pups from her and are very happy with their pups and have become good friends with Maxine and have met her in person her and her dogs in her home.. so please know your facts before posting them.and you wont find her on the internet selling her pups. because she has no computer or internet. You dont have to have the internet to breed Yorkies. Most of her Yorkies are right here in Ohio, Florida , Canada.and some are even on this site. and your right and its sad and true that there are dogs put down every day by breeders because their breeding days are over.and Im so Thankful that Maxine let me help in finding these Yorkies their forever homes.
Maxine was going to sell these Yorkies cheap, all she wanted was to find them forever loving homes. I talked to her and told her why not take the money from selling these Yorkies and have the ones that were unaltered and get them fixed (instead of taking the chance of someone saying they will do it and never hear from them again). that way she would know for sure that they would not be breed again.so really they wasnt free. The money would be used to have them spay/ neuter before going to their new homes..Theres nothing wrong with rehoming a dog free as long as you know where they are going and that they will not end up being breed .( even with caution some times breeders pups end up in the wrong hands)
.I felt sorry for them. Did I agree with her about rehoming them after using them for breeding yes and no. No because I feel that these dog have gave her their all, so why rehome them now...( I use to breed and the parents stayed with us their whole lifes even after breeding) and yes because if it makes that dog have a better loving home other then being breed then yes im all for that.they deserve to be nothing but loved on. I would never rehome one of my Yorkies. But I dont see any thing wrong with me trying to help make sure they went to the right homes. and thats the only part I had in this.what I did was nothing different then any member here finding a Yorkie that needs a home and posting it here in hopes that it helps in finding it a home.many members here do that.I also send messages to people on craigslist that are rehoming Yorkies telling them to come here and join and try and rehome them , Why because people here already have Yorkies and know about their needs and they would maybe find a better match here at YT. And I did get permission to post about Maxines Yorkies from admin before I posted about them. You act as if these were my Yorkies that was being rehomed. No This was me trying to find forever homes for the Yorkies. Not for me, Not for Maxine, I did it for the dogs.and Id do it again.you can think what you want about me.

Last edited by Wylie's Mom; 01-07-2009 at 06:19 AM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!