View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 03:02 PM   #13
mypreciouspups
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar's Mom View Post
i have two, five year old girls I am going to place any day noww but finding them a great home that is willing to take them together has been a real challenge. i gave them to a person I thought was my friend, got them back in terrible shape four months later. Now that they are healthy again, i have run an ad in my local paper for two weeks and only two calls. In the ad, I asked $100 for them feeling that if people pay a little something, they will take better care of it. i am willing to give them away to the best home tho. I only had two people call from my ads and they were extremely unsuitable homes for my baby girls. other than these, I have only retired one other girl and I gave her to a good friend of mine and she is living like a Princess.
Dee if you want your two girls to stay together you need something on paper.. years ago a breeder I know said she wanted two to stay together.. the person kept the one they wanted and my brother ended up with the one they did not want.. although in this case.. my brother so loved that yorkie until he died.. but it could have been totally wrong also..

Placing a yorkie is the hardest thing I have ever done, and although it has been only one, my best friend took him.. at no charge.. he was up to date on all shots... and the deal was she pay for being altered... and she loves him to death and walks him every signal day even tho she works...
anne
mypreciouspups is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!