View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 05:31 PM   #3
yavenay
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

It's funny you should mention this, my Brandi has also started waking up in the middle of the night to go potty. It just started this week. It isn't until she is jumping up and down because she wants me to pick her and put her back in the bed with me that I realized that she was even awake. Funny thing is she is quite capable of jumping in my bed without my assistance. Go figure.

Fortunately the last few nights she has done this, she has manage to pee on her potty pad. Besides Brandi has never let me know she has to potty. No sniffing, circling or anything. That's why keeping her on a schedule is important. There are no signals. When I am at home, I know her schedule so she almost never has an accident. The potty pads are for when I am at work and now it seems at night. I have the industrial size bottle of Nature's Miracle because she still has a long way to go for potty training. The reason I started letting her sleep with me was because she was able to hold it at night while she slept in her crate so I figured it was safe to let her start sleeping with me.
yavenay is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!