Thread: cleft pallatte
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2005, 03:42 PM   #18
Hamoth
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilfoot
Thank you for your concern....So sorry to hear what you had to go through with your boxers...so very sad.....I can't blame you for not wanting to go through that again....even though you raised 3 healthy and happy puppies it just tears your heart out when something like that happens....my little one is doing as well as we could have hoped for....she is gaining weight everyday...she is now up to 8oz today,,,,and being very sassy.....everytime i fed her today..she peed all over me...I am hoping her eyes will open tomorrow...i see her brother and sisters are starting to open today...it wil be oneless thing to worry about once the eyes are open....you know when there is one birth defect there is the possibilities of others...so I guess i will be relieved to see that there are eyes underneath those lids....i just can't relax and be happy that she is gaining weight...i always have to be thinking of the "what ifs"...today was the first day i was trying to come up with a name for her (we are keeping her) its a very difficult thing to do.....I want something special....looking for ideas if you have any???thanks again for everyones concern.....
Pheonix. The metaphore is obvious, but also for the actor of that name who has done quite well for himself and even manages to make a cleft pallete into a distinctive feature that makes him more attractive (and thus in his field, more successful).

eh?
Hamoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!