View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 03:17 PM   #13
phfgkl
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by najanpebbles View Post
I think that a dog can have problems whether it is a mixed breed or not. being purebred does not equal perfect i have had 3 dogs total in my life two of them being purebred dogs and my mutt out lived all three of them. i feel that some people breed dogs just for money and some don't. that has nothing to do with the type of dogs it has to do with the ethics of the breeder. and if you do research on dogs you will see that a real mutt is one of which parentage in unknown or a result of inbreeding. also if you do research on Yorkie you will see that in developing the breed many different breeds of terriers (and some believe even the Maltese) were used to create the dog we all love now. many purebred dogs were once considered mutts. look at the Irish Wolfhound (clearly the result of mixed breeding). i for one love Yorkie and i love Morkies also and i have chosen to get a morkie after a lot of research and have found that the two breeds have a lot in common. i just feel that people should do research on any dog before they buy one. and anyone has the right to get any kind of dog they want without being critisized. you chose your baby because she was the one you wanted. what if everyone you talked to before you got her told you not to get a little dog because all they do is yap all day and they tried to make you feel bad for your desires. think about that before you offer "advice" next time. i am not trying to be offensive but i have been hearing this too much on here to not say something about it.
I have 8 morkies in my family(sisters, nephew, mom) and they're all very healthy.
Remember, our yorkies are mutts, they all came from mixing breeds to get the yorkshire terriers. Believe me, I have seen a lot of "so called yorkies" that don't even look like a yorkie to me
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!