View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 08:48 AM   #4
Fuzzmom
Yorkie Yakker

Hi. Been through this a few ties, mostly with kittens. But yu can try Nutrical..glop in a tube full of calories and some vitamins, she might eat it or you can pt it on her nose and she'll lck it. Try chicken, raw or cooked, ay tableffod she likes, babyfood, the meat types cottage cheese, broth for hydration. Youc an also scald milk;, whole milk jus scalded will Not cause diarrhea and Will give calcium. Try vit. C. If she throws up then a little Pepto can help. Then you can also try microwaving her wet food, or adding a touch and I mean Just of salt or garlic to cooked or table food so she thinks she's getting something off your plate. The nutrical will also bring her appetite back up. When she gets better add an immune boster, something natural, ad acidophillus, way more than what's in yogurt, to counteract antibiotics..which kill good and bad things..and put her back on track. She could have had an adverse reaction to either the shot or the kennel cough drops..if that's what they were up her nose. I hope that helps some and give her a squeeze for me. Also keep her warm if you can..food digests better warm then cold. Best of luck with your fuzzybab.
Fuzzmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!