View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 01:23 PM   #5
abaddon248
YT Addict

the story is that we all went to a clam bake...and the exbestfriend was upset that my hubby said to his girlfriend that he is not the best guy around because she was tryin to say to my hubby that he wasnt a good hubby at all to me. so she thought that ment her bf was cheating on her...so the bf threw us out of the party.. that was in august...so since then we all dont talk. but no that there is a christmas party that me and my hubby plan on going to and she threw a hissy fit emailed her boyfriend and had her boyfriend threaten me over the phone ..so i called my hubby told him what his exfriend did to me and in the background the girlfriend said I should tell her that her hubby saw his ex.and i told him because i know she is lieing and hubby wouldnt do that to me (it jst stems from her bf actually being the one cheating on her...she recieved chlamydia(sp) from him because of it...so she prolly upset and tryin to hurt me ??). so i called cops in tears because I was so upset...cops came and my hubby came to my job because I needed my rock and we told the cops we dont want any problems and we want to be civil and they are not. they are still being little kids....if we go they wont go..and my manager has had enough and said that WE ARE welcomed and just because I am part time does not mean i have to be treated this way.
----
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!