View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 08:32 PM   #128
EmrldShdwQueen
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx2Stepn View Post
I posted about this type of warranty on another thread. It's called a "loop-hole".
I replied in the other thread too...I certainly am not trying to convey any sort of "loop hole" in my contract...I know that there are breeders out there that are not fair with what they are willing to do and standing behind their pups...and even worse some that don't honor their contracts at all. I will never be one of those people. I also do offer more than one option on the guarantee. I try to be as fair as I possibly can and do stand behind my contract and have always honored my word and done whatever I can to make buyers more comfortable with getting one of my babies, before, during, or after the process.

It is most definitely wrong what some breeders out there do, I have had my fair share of disappointments with dogs and was not offered any sort of compensation or even any sympathy. I think it's terrible...

I think Dee is right with what she mentioned earlier...at some point just about every breeder will come up against something. It is how you handle it and what you do from that point on...if you LEARN from your mistakes...that matters.

Last edited by EmrldShdwQueen; 12-07-2008 at 08:34 PM.
EmrldShdwQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!