View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 06:38 PM   #8
Cocoabeaner
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Well here the exhange that prompted me to write this thread and almost write off YT

Originally Posted by Cocoabeaner
Wow, I do not want to criticize as we all have our own way of doing things and I can see how much you love your Yorkie. I just cannot imagine a dog not being allowed to go outside for exercise, walking to discover new smells and the pure joy they get from running full speed. You are obviosly very caring about your dog's health. Exercise is as important or more important to health than worrying about the chemicals in comfortis.
Well, way to go for doing what you didn't want to do. I have automatic updates from my e-mail sent to my BlackBerry & I read this reply this morning while waiting on my mom. I'll just put it simple, I was pissed.

Lilly gets enough exercise running around in my house playing with her toys and with my boyfriend & I. Where I live, I'm not comfortable with taking her out, I wouldn't even begin to let her step foot in my yard. When we lived at the apartment we lived at before, I'd take her out every now and then but not a lot. That's all beside the point though, I shouldn't have to explain myself to you and I feel really stupid for even beginning to.

She's MY babygirl, let me take care of her how I wish to. It's not like I deprive her of exercise. It's also not like I started this thread asking if everyone thought Lilly got enough exercise or if everyone thought I should be taking her outside. I don't right now and I'm not going to start anytime soon.

In my opinion, if you can't answer the question I initially asked then just hit that little X in the corner and go about your merry little way. DON'T judge me and preach to me about something I didn't even ask about.

Go "try to not criticize" someone else.

12-01-2008, 03:28 PM #23
Cocoabeaner
Senior Yorkie Talker

Wow, that's quite a reply. It's ok for us to have different opinions on the importance of a dog being allowed to go outside. If we all had the exact same opinion than Yorkie Talk would not be very interesting or valuable

12-01-2008, 06:00 PM #24
emilyann
Lovin' my Lillybug♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocoabeaner
Wow, that's quite a reply. It's ok for us to have different opinions on the importance of a dog being allowed to go outside. If we all had the exact same opinion than Yorkie Talk would not be very interesting or valuable
I thought the same darn thing when I first received the message containing your reply this morning. When I need help on whether or not I should let my dog outside, I'll make sure to specify that in the post and keep you in mind. Have a great day!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!