View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 05:06 PM   #12
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

but then on the breeder side of it, how long is a breeder supposed to turn other buyers down while someone is going back and forth trying to decide on a particular puppy with no deposit or any kind of commitment to the breeder? I sold a pup a year or so ago and got so frustrated with people i nearly pulled my hair out. it was on here. I had four people writing me several times a day about a little girl and one even went as far as to say she was making plan reservations to fly and get her but no one wanted to commit with a deposit for one reason or another. i was trying to be fair to them all and kept holding people off while the other people were trying to make up their mind. Finally after about two weeks and these same four people going round and round trying to decide what to do and keeping me hanging with no deposit( because I was trying to be nice to them all and give them time), one girl said she wanted her and would send the deposit that day and come get her in the next day or so. I took her deposit because I felt like the other potential buyers weren't being fair to me as a breeder.

Last edited by Sugar's Mom; 12-03-2008 at 05:08 PM.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!