View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 12:38 PM   #8
bchgirl
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINANYC View Post
I believe in love at first sight too....thats why I am marrying RNJ1997! ha ha ha He convinced me to come back to this forum.

Its just that putting a deposit on a 6 week old puppy is scary. How do you know the bite wont be an issue, how do you know that their coat will not be silky. So, while you wait, someone else comes along and purchases the pup and your back to square one....... I guess we just have to make a decision and hope for the best.....
Well now...you picked a good one...he's been busy here.

It sounds like you already have a particular puppy in mind. There are many breeders who wouldn't accept a deposit on a puppy until at least 8 weeks....that being said...you want a breeder who is breeding to standard and for quality. These breeders know their lines. They should be able to show you past puppy and adult pictures. Research the breeder...time consuming yes...but you will find the puppy you're seeking. If you have reservations...do not place a deposit...because if you do the above...there won't be any reservation.

You may have mis-spoke...because a yorkie is supposed to have a silk coat and many don't.

Good luck ~
bchgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!